Man dies as electric wire falls on him in Saigon cafe

By Phan Anh   August 18, 2019 | 01:59 pm GMT+7
Man dies as electric wire falls on him in Saigon cafe
Silhouette of electric wires in Vietnam. Photo by Shutterstock/underground.

Luong Nhat Hoa, 60, was electrocuted by a falling electric wire inside a Saigon coffee shop Saturday.

Hoa, a security guard and motorbike taxi driver, passed out after the wire fell on him at the cafe in Tan Binh District.

People rushed him to the hospital, but he could not be saved.

Nguyen Thi Kim Thuy, 48, a local, told the media, "The wire first fell on a wall before ricocheting on to [Hoa]."

The local police are investigating.

 
 
go to top